Make a Donation Today.
Did You Know?
- Did you know that bras are typically the least donated and most needed items for women who are homeless or victims of domestic violence?
- Did you know that when women arrive at a shelter, they are wearing their entire wardrobe? They are dependent upon donated items to get back on their feet.
- Did you know that victims often rush out of traumatic situations and relationships with just the clothes on their backs? They sometimes do not have the privilege of grabbing their belongings; and if they do, undergarments are often left behind.
- Did you know that bras are the most needed, yet least donated clothing item for women?
Women In Need wants to see women WIN Through our W.I.N. 500 campaign “Sister Undercover”. We aim to help 500+ women each year who have been a victim of domestic violence over the next five years. We want to be the voice for the families who have endured abuse from someone who claimed to love them. Your donation will support our efforts to ensure that every woman has the right “garments” for her new beginnings.
In partnership with organizations throughout the community, the undergarments we collect are distributed to women in need in your local communities.
WIN is a Tax Deductible 501(c3) Non-profit organization.
How You Can to Make a Difference
- Volunteer: We’re always looking for opportunities to pair with organizations and caring people. Your gift of time can affect a critical change in the life of one women.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Much needed items include new bras, new panties, and toiletries (deodorant, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, body wash, lotion, makeup, comb, brush, washcloths, and other toiletries).
- Gift Card: You may donate unused gift cards with remaining balances. Every dollar helps a woman in need.
- Cash Donations